Mars in Sagittarius: Moral Outrage

Over The last weekend I have felt Mars in Sagittarius’ bluntness, judgement and moral outrage. I have a Moon-Mercury conjunction in Pisces and Mars has been directly squaring it. I don’t over-analyze minor transits or talk about daily astrology. However, Mars in Sagittarius hit me squarely in the face. Mars square both Moon and Mercury suggests emotional anger, arguments and disagreements. Mars gives extra fighting energy to Sagittarius and can even create moral outrage in areas concerning education, politics or religion. Since the beginning of November, Mars entered Sagittarius and its dispositor, Jupiter is in conjunction with Uranus, a rebellious and progressive aspect. The London riots kicked off and they were in opposition to the spending cuts to further education and increased tuition fees. It was the largest student protest in a decade.

I won’t go into the details of what happened to me personally, but I slammed the phone down, bumped into an opinionated woman who felt she was self- righteous enough to get on her high horse and decided to give me some child-raising tips. I also got angry over the greed of a family member. Although in retrospect, I may have over-reacted to the latter. I am not giving Mars in Sagittarius a hard time and it was only due to its square to my natal conjunction that issues flared up. Natally, Mars in Sagittarius is enthusiastic about their beliefs and motivated by ideals and fiery principles. Looking at the experience positively, I learned some more astrology and should learn how to be better prepared for unjustified attacks. At the weekend, I was fired up over these issues and so experienced the brunt or brute and inconsiderate force of Mars in Sagittarius. I am sure other people with Mutable planets (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces) may have experienced something similar or perhaps viewed the encounter as a learning pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment