Fun Pics

I love fun pics and I do throw a few on the blog. I enjoy all the different pictures you can make. Here is the best on my search list for pictures. This one below always makes me laugh. I put Tom Cruise's head on a dancer and he's smiling and having a good time: The program cleverly finds the face in the picture. Here is the link to the site Photofunia. Hasn't technology moved on...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

FunPhotoBox also has some intersting images too, and they are all easy to use. Here is another site BeFunky you can turn photo's into digital artwork. I haven't tried a picture out on this site yet. I really enjoy LoonaPix too. You might also like FunnyPhoto. Another good site is Photo Effects it has some Astrology frames and numerous others to play around with. Go and have some fun with your pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment