Venus in Virgo -The One with the List

One facet of Virgo's personality is their ability to arrange life into order. We order the personality, before stepping into the social sign of Libra. Lately, my wardrobe could do with some compartmentalizing, my clothes are thrown together in unity (Pisces) t-shirts with trousers and fancy clothes buried under a pile. I am dis-organized. Virgo's invented hangers and separate drawers and neat boxes for storage, and they do serve a useful purpose, and I should make use of them.

However, the trouble with "too much" compartmentalizing is that life isn't neatly packaged. And as a basic rule of thumb, DO NOT compartmentalize your lover in this way. Being critical or nit-picky is a passion killer, and you are never going to get a first date if you tick off boxes. I have a "Friends" scene (click to view) that best explains. Accept you partner flaws and all, but not to the extent that Pisces does.

No comments:

Post a Comment