How to Kiss Venus in Aries

Venus in Aries







This is another question from the search engine and quite specific. I am not sure if it’s a male or female receiving this kiss, so I will go for a female. I can never specifically say what each lover wants in detail, but if you’re out to impress Venus in Aries with a kiss, better make it quick because she won’t wait around. So let’s see, Venus in Aries wants excitement, so make it worth her while. I am not sure if she would be into really soppy kisses, although watery placements in her chart might say otherwise. I hate really sloppy kisses and I’m a water female with Venus in Capricorn so I don‘t do public affection. Whatever you do, make sure she knows that she is number one. Venus in Aries likes to be pursued or sometimes she enjoys the chase. You could pick a fight with her and then in the middle of the battle grab her in your arms and kiss her passionately, but that could be dangerous. I am just thinking of a situation that could generate heat. Venus in Aries loves a challenge. Or you could just take her into your arms and tell her that you want her right now. The kiss needs to be confident and self-assured; she can be easily aroused but also turn off just as quick. You have read her carefully, some Venus in Aries types like to do the pursuing and others enjoy being chased. Venus in Aries might go in for the kiss first or want you to take the lead.

This is the best I can do with this question as it really is a subjective thing and I'm not a love guru. Here are some great movie kisses, and I like the kiss in the rain. My own Venus in Capricorn feels inhibited writing this post, I am not sure that this is an appropriate post topic for my blog…. Enjoy your kiss.




No comments:

Post a Comment