Anne Frank

Anne Frank astrology






The most famous diary of all time is Anne Frank‘s. She was 14-15 years old when she began writing in total confinement. The family were hiding from the Nazi’s and non-Jewish friends helped them to find shelter. The family were captured and died at a concentration camp. Anne’s father the only survivor returned and found his daughter’s diary.

The Diary of Anne Frank was turned into a stage play and transformed into a film. It was later published and translated all over the world and was part of high school education. Anne was acknowledged for the quality of her writing, and soviet writer llya Ehrenburg said: “one voice speaks for six million-the voice not of a sage or a poet but of an ordinary little girl.” The diary of Anne Frank has become a historic piece of writing.

The astrology may reveal why Anne was able to write so poignantly and honestly about the suffering of millions. Natally, Anne Frank has both Sun and Mercury in the sign of Gemini, this signifies a highly Mercurial and intellectual personality. Gemini’s need constant mental challenge and freedom to communicate. The purpose (Sun) of her young life was to report (Gemini) what was happening to the collective (11th). Gemini is good at picking up information and the Sun is opposite Saturn in Sagittarius. With a Sun-Saturn contact this could well be the chart of someone in a position of authority (Saturn) in the area of writing and teaching (Gem-Sag).

Uranus in Aries is conjoined the Midheaven - and Uranus rules insight, sudden realizations, freedom and public awareness. A powerful innovative quality was present and she was revolutionary and original. Anne had Moon conjunct Neptune and she has a deep sensitivity to the collective and feels their pain as if it were her own. Pluto in Cancer in the 12th house is a significant placement as it houses the collective shadow of abuse.



Tracy Marks is the twelfth house expert and here are her thoughts on Anne Frank‘s, Pluto in the house 12th house.

“Because your capacities for psychologically and physically healing yourself and others are truly remarkable. Your twelfth house Pluto indicates that your hidden resourcefulness is greater than that of the average person, who does not have such a reservoir of inner power to draw upon in times of stress. Another talent indicated by your twelfth house Pluto is your psychological perceptiveness. As a result you become capable of encountering shadow material. “

Excerpts from Anne Franks Diary:"I've reached the point where I hardly care whether I live or die. The world will keep on turning without me, and I can't do anything to change events anyway. I'll just let matters take their course and concentrate on studying and hope that everything will be all right in the end." - February 3, 1944

"...but the minute I was alone I knew I was going to cry my eyes out. I slid to the floor in my nightgown and began by saying my prayers, very fervently. Then I drew my knees to my chest, lay my head on my arms and cried, all huddled up on the bare floor. A loud sob brought me back down to earth..." - April 5, 1944

"It’s a wonder I haven’t abandoned all my ideals, they seem so absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, in spite of everything, that people are truly good at heart.

It’s utterly impossible for me to build my life on a foundation of chaos, suffering and death. I see the world being slowly transformed into a wilderness, I hear the approaching thunder that, one day, will destroy us too, and I feel the suffering of millions. And yet, when I look up at the sky, I somehow feel that everything will change for the better, that this cruelty too shall end, that peace and tranquillity will return once more" - July 15, 1944


No comments:

Post a Comment