THANK YOU

I just want to say a big thank you to all the regular visitors to my blog. You inspire me to keep writing, and it's your visits that let me know that this place is of interest.  I am not the best writer in the world, but I have a passion for astrology and hope it shows. I am about four years into the study of astrology, but it feels like such a short time. I am not as advanced as the other astrology bloggers, and I am still finding my way into astrology. You can watch me grow and progress as an astrologer. Hopefully I will get better and not worse!!!

I also want to give a big thank you to Lynn Hayes from Astrology Musings, she has given me a tremendous boost in my confidence. I am an avid reader of her blog, and I have lot of respect for how hard she works.

Thank you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment